PREPRESS OPERATOR/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This position is all about selling print and print technologies, the execution side of marketing programs, and introducing our value and thinking to a traditional market. Leading candidates will understand longer-engagement, relationship management.
If you're a polished executive who has the comfort and tact to engage with decision-makers at corporations, national franchises, and other institutions, this is an opportunity to build a rewarding book of business. An ideal candidate for us would have some knowledge of marketing and trends, as well as at least an intermediate level of knowledge about the print industry.
Salary + commission structure. Looking for talented people and willing to compensate accordingly. Very competitive benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
• High School required, Bachelor's preferred
• 3+ years of sales experience
• Established accounts in the printing industry preferred
• Previous experience selling print or physical media
• Strong ability to meet new clients and turn prospects into sales
• Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in person
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Marketing knowledge and experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply in person at the shop.
Bayside is currently seeking a skilled prepress technician with design experience to supplement our staff. As a prepress tech, you will be using the Adobe Creative Suite and various Acrobat plug-ins to set-up and fix digital files such as correcting bleeds and crop marks, imposing files, adding variable data, making color-corrections and minor art revisions, etc. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and will be a detail-oriented team player. Graphic design experience is preferred and proofreading skills are a plus.
This is an in-house full-time position with complete benefits, including vacation time, company-sponsored insurance, and time-and-a-half pay for any overtime.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent design skills and an eye for detail
• Produce consistent, high-quality professional designs from concept to completion
• Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
• Ability to work within a large team
• Completes projects by coordinating with sales & marketing associates, outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Developing mockups, running digital printers, plotters and large format machine.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Candidates must have an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• Detail-oriented & a quick learner
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
• Strong visual literacy and an understanding of typography, illustration, color, photo manipulation, and prepress
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple projects and deadlines
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, organization, & interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of print & web production
• Production experience a plus
• Mac & PC Proficient
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at the shop.
BAYSIDE PRINTING COMPANY
160 LOCKHAVEN DR. | HOUSTON, TX 77073
281.209.9500 | CSR@BAYSIDEPRINTING.COM